Free Music Production Video Tutorials

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

saraswathi devi dhayapari

2:13 PM Posted by Vijayasri


Raagam : hamIr kalyANi (The other names of this rAgA are hambIru, hamIr and amIr KalyANi)
Talaam: Adhi
65 mEca kalyANi janya
Aa: S P M2 P D2 N3 S
Av: S' N3 D2 P M2 D2 M2 G3 R2 S
Language : Tamil


Pallavi
Saraswathi Devi Dhayapari
Sangeetha thayE nee adhari (Sara)

Anupallavi
Veena pusthaka pAaniye
Vendinen un pAda malaraye(Sara)

Charanam
VAniyee ingu nee varuvAyE
vAkkil vandharuL purivayE
Dhayavu vaithenai adharI
thAmadham seyyadhE sodhari (Sara)

Meaning :
Oh Goddess Saraswathi, goddess of wisdom and music, bless me and protect me.
Goddess who has veena and book, I pray your feet with flowers.
Oh Vani, come here and get into my tongue. Protect me with sympathy and don’t delay in blessing me.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Sir, Do you know the composer of this song (Saraswathi Devi Dhayapari
    Sangeetha thayE nee adhari). Please send me the details to drvksau@gmail.com

  2. Unknown said...

    Composer is :ss Lakshmi narayanan

  3. Unknown said...

    Where v cn get the audio sir. Once i heard the song occasionally the tune was very nice. Kindly mail me the audio link sir

  4. Kesava said...

    Lovely song

Post a Comment

Please share your comments